Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ray King's Bike Week RTE for Iron Butt Members at Flagler's Beach, Florida

THANKS RAY and all others involved in putting together the Bike Week gathering at Martin's Restaurant in Flagler Beach,m Florida on March 13th. 
The crowd gathered early for some tire kicking and war stories about the long rides, the rallies and the good times.
AA wide variety of machines rode into the parking lot, many were tricked out with the latest electronics, fuel supplies and Farkels.
This video is a short look at some of the hundred or so riders who attended.
I couldn't resist taking a short video out of the second floor restaurant window to show the bike traffic on A1A, the south shore drive.
Every kind of bike and riding outfit was on display.


 IBA member standing by my rig.
Had everyone pictured, record their names on the Iphone 6 Audio notes. Well, that didn't work, I guess I need more training. I'll get the names later when I figure out how it works. I do have the pictures and you know who you are. THANKS for helping. It was a fantastic day.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment