Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Two Days To The Ride


And it looks like I could get wet through the first couple of hundred miles.
From Helena to Billings I could see a few raindrops but from there to Minneapolis it looks sunny and warm with little or no wind.
The Yamaha is ready. The Hack is open and ready to load.
Do I sound excited?
Well I am.
What a great ride this should be with clear skies and sunshine most of the way to Monticello, Minnesota and fair weather through the flatlands to Baltimore.
SideHack cruisin' is about to begin.
I'll try and post a couple of times per day on this BLOG and also on the FaceBook group Where In The World Is Grandpa.
Watch for me.
I'll be in the Right Lane America
Del "Lonnie" Lonnquist

Check www.IronButt.com for information on the 1,000 miles in 24 hours SaddleSore 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment