Monday, August 10, 2015

SXSW Means South By South West - I Want To Be On The Program With My Author Daughter Joni and Her Daughter Jerusha

Special Shout Out to all Right Lane America Readers 

SXSW  is a huge media event held in Austin Texas in March of 2016.

I would like to be on the program:

With My Author Daughter Joni Rodgers and Her Editor Daughter Jerusha Rodgers.

Together we would present a Three Generational Panel Discussion on how people can expand their career path and opportunities.
As you might guess, it would focus on some of the Wild and Crazy career choices we have made.
And you will guess of course that I will be talking about my career as an octogenarian Iron Butt Rider and Long Distance Motorcycle Cross Country author, entertainer, raconteur and adventurer.
We'll discuss my latest book, Discovering Life After Alzheimer's - The 26,000 Mile Ride.

I might also discuss the days when I flew my 1947 Aeronca Champ Airplane with the stick between my knees while I hung out the window and did Television film of the Mississippi River at flood stage.


YOU could help us get a spot on the program, by voting for us on the SXSW Panel Picker web site.



Also see
www.JoniRodgers.com

Rabid Badger Editing

MtSky Press

Thanks Right Lane America followers for your help in getting this formidable trio a Panel Discussion position at what could be the largest all Media Conference in the country in 2016.

May your ride be long and may all your roads be wide.
Watch for me, I'll be in the Right Lane America.

Del "Lonnie" Lonnquist
 






No comments:

Post a Comment